Let me tell you
- 2013 FUTURE PROJECTS:
Aug - Oct: Barbie Fashion collection 2013
Nov - Dec: Mini-series "The Tudor Women of Henry VIII"
- My second adaptation based on Jane Austen is on the way! Emma, by Jane Austen, is a novel about youthful hubris and the perils of misconstrued romance. The novel was first published in December 1815. As in her other novels, Austen explores the concerns and difficulties of genteel women living in Georgian-Regency England; she also creates a lively comedy of manners among her characters. More »
Lady of this month
- If you want to join my blogroll, just let me know and be sure to put my link to yours, too!
- Let me know what you think about this site using the polls at the bottom of the page and Rate it buttons below the posts.
- Subscribe to my daily posts via RSS at the bottom of every article or via Newsletter
- THANK YOU ALL FOR READING! I LOVE YOU!
The very special!
- Barbie Wedding Collection
- Oscar for best actress
- Barbie’s Tasteful Nudity
- Royal wedding. Princess Victoria of Sweden
- Royal wedding. Kate Middleton
- Biography of a model. Karolina Kurkova
- Holiday Fashion. The extravagant costume
- Wedding Fashion. The diamond bride
- What if Marilyn survived! Part 1. Norma Jeane’s first marriage
- One Year Anniversary of Barbie Fantasies!
Barbie on other sources
- Confessions of a Doll Collectors Daughter
- Designs by Robin Studio
- Dreamcastle Dolls
- Fashion Doll Chronicles
- Lulemee OOAK Doll Art
- The Fashion Doll Review
- The Doll Cafe
- The Thinking Doll
- Hablando de Jane. Speaking of Jane. The newsletter of Jane Austen in Spanish
- The World of Dioramas for Dolls
- Fashion Doll Stylist
- Moreville Life and Times
Tagsadaptation aphorism art barbie barbie 2012 barbie 2013 barbie blonde barbie brunette barbie christmas barbie fantasies biography blog blonde brunette business lady costume drama dress emma woodhouse english fashion fashion hair history history fashion jane austen literature marilyn monroe model mr. knightley new year's norma jeane pencil period pride and prejudice profession psychology queen regency fashion relationship scarlett sexy singer wedding wedding dress wisdom
- Emma. Part 24
- Francesca. Doll biography
- Fantasy in pencil
- Lilian. Doll biography
- Emma. Part 25
Top Posts & Pages
BarbieFantasies on other sites
Do you like this site? Let me know below!